Wednesday, February 25, 2009

And here we go again

Sometimes when I work at the library, Hans talks to me. Hans is quite possibly the most annoying person in the world. The WHOLE WORLD!

But that's not the worst of it. I have given up food I did not make for lent. There are some exceptions though. It mostly just deals with frozen dinners, fast food, and other nonsense that I put into my body. It's back to oatmeal and canned beans for me. Fiber and water. Work out the fat. Move the body forward. HOO AH!

I get a tattoo next Friday. I'm excited! It'll be a nice design and it won't cost too much. I'm glad i'm getting inked again. It's been a long time and I really like the last one. I want to try and find something that explains my librarian personality without looking lame. I'll come up with that for the next one. In any event, YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment