Thursday, February 3, 2011

Updates and such

Well,

It's been a long time and that's terrible of me. I have many things to put up as far as papers and thoughts go from my final semester of library school. Oh yeah...did I mention I graduated from library school? AND got a job? You didn't expect that did ya? Yeah....neither did I.

As far as this blog goes, I have some updating to do. Then I'll have to think about whether to keep it going as something else, let it go because all good things must go, or a third option I haven't thought of yet.

Input? Would you still read this if it were a blog about being a librarian? Or perhaps about the trials of a public service librarian doing technical services? It would be like a computer programmer doing computer sales. Fish. Out. Of. Water.

Think about it. I will too.

Jake

1 comment:

  1. My suggestion is to keep it going. I could really use another way to stalk you because, quite frankly, your monitoring your facebook just hasn't been enough. Your posts make me smile and its nice to have a place to just write. And public writing is so much better than a diary.

    ReplyDelete