Tuesday, March 10, 2009

This morning I work up puking.
That was at 4 am
I can only think that the Chicken tortilla soup I had for dinner had something to do with it. Probably the sour cream they drizzled on top. I hate sour cream. It's probably what did it.
The best part about my day of health was the part where I slept until 11. I haven't done that on a weekday in FOREVER! Not since college in any case. It was fantastic. The downside to not going to work is twofold. First, there's 8 hours of work I'm just out. Second, when I left my house today to go work the library I found out that the temperature was like.....15 degrees out! Cold as fuck and no warning. and there was snow on the ground. WTF!

Now i'm just chilling out at the library, trying to do good work.

I hate daylight savings time.

No comments:

Post a Comment