Friday, April 3, 2009

FML!

I'm working on my cataloging homework and I've come to the conclusion that easy work is never easy when it requires work. I mean, if I knew that finding subjects would be so FUCKING hard I would never have signed up for the course. Not to mention that fact that I still have to update from the time where she ripped apart my last submission. There is too much to do before Saturday and everything is coming down the pike at once.

Life lesson folks: Don't procrastinate!

In other Library news, I find out if I get my library gig tomorrow. I'm betting on no since it's taken them so long, so i'm not going to be bummed, but if I do get it i'm going to jump for joy. Then be sad because i'll have to leave Daycare (which I love).

That's the news with library services. Who knows, if I get this library gig then I can start writing about patrons and how fucked up their lives are and how shitty my coworkers are and how much smarter I am than the rest of them. JOY!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I found you on Ravelry, another gay, male, librarian knitter! And even more amazing is the fact that we are both in Fremont Nebraska!

    Jay
    gap_number_02@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete