Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Post surge

Sorry for the huge influx of posting. I just remembered that I'm supposed to be showing what I learned. I can tell you that I am having a heyday with OCLS's online Connexion site. The Web Dewey features make life so much easier, even if Dewey does not. I'll pull through though. I got more than half of my assignment done already but I had to take an Entertainment Weekly break. Catch up on some of the latest pop culture and read the theories on Lost for this week. If you haven't had a chance to get addicted to this show then I suggest you start with season 2 and just go!. You'll be so glad you did.

I"m also starting the book I found at the Fremont public library called Library 2.0: a guide to participatory library service. It's written by Michael Casey and Laura Savastinuk. So far I'm only to the basic stuff, but there are some really great insights ahead. I'll give a full review when I finish it this weekend. Until then, happy trails.

No comments:

Post a Comment