Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Oh SNAP!

Best. News. EVER! I'm almost done with Cataloging. I could not be more happy. I don't think I can be a cataloger. A lot of the librarians I have talked to say the same thing I do about how a cataloger is a necessary part of the library, but not something they could do.

Coming up next for me will be Library Use Instruction and Teen Services. Thses will both probably be pretty fun. I'm totally pumped for Teen Services. I get to read all the best YA fiction and nonfiction and learn how the library can support the young adults of the community. We're bringing games into the library and letting kids use the internet for free and all the other cool things that all you kids are doing these days.

Library use instruction will be with all of my library peeps. Tim and Therese and Meg and I think maybe even Bridget.
[edit: Not Bridget.]

Thank goodness I've finished my homework. I just spent the last forty minutes mid sentence because I was on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment